A late addition is that Mr. Tony Baker will update on the Warm Room project. All parishioners of Coleshill are welcome to attend, with tea, coffee and biscuits at the end.
TO ALL ELECTORS OF COLESHILL
ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
All electors of the Town of Coleshill are invited to attend at:-
OLD COURTROOM, THE TOWN HALL, HIGH STREET, COLESHILL
WEDNESDAY, 12 APRIL 2023 AT 7.00pm
Chaired by Councillor Caroline Symonds (Mayor of Coleshill)
The Town Meeting may, by law, discuss all town affairs and pass resolutions about them. The following matters are on the agenda: –
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the last Annual Town Meeting held on 11th May 2022.
- Voluntary /Community group funding; what is available and the help of WCAVA – David Simkins and Ms. Ellen Alcock (WCAVA).
- Community Safety projects via the Police – The Coleshill PCSO team.
- “The work of the Town Council over the past year” – Town Council members.
- The Warm Room Project – Tony Baker will outline current and planned efforts for the Town Hall Warm Room group.
- Any other resolutions and proposals by electors.
Teas, coffees and biscuits will be served.