Coleshill Open Family Tennis Tournament – 22nd July
A great range of sporting activities for the summer from Elite Sports!
Please note this dispensation has been issued by the Town Clerk
For information, the following document is available:
For information, the following document is available on this website:
GRANTS SCHEME 2017/18
Coleshill Town Council is delighted to announce that it is now accepting applications for the 2017/18 Grants Scheme (total allocation of the scheme of £10,000).
1. Grants will not be awarded to individuals.
2. Only voluntary organisations will be considered.
3. The group/organisation should be active within Coleshill and the surrounding villages.
4. The group/organisation should normally provide a benefit, service, support, entertainment or information.
5. Coleshill Town Council will provide grants both for projects and core funding.
6. Grants will usually range from £250 – £1500. The Town Council will only provide funding up to a maximum of £2,000.
The full application criteria and application form is available here:
Closing date for all applications: Friday 25 August 2017 (midday)
Decision on funding by Town Council: Wednesday 20 September 2017
Cheques Presented: October 2017
This dispensation has been issued for information, by the Town Clerk for a 5 July meeting.
To download the document please click on the link below:
Would you like to support (CDG)?
Ways to help:
– Join the group, membership is just £20 per year to cover your insurance and there are 3 productions a year in Feb, May & Nov as well as other events through the year such as a mini touring Summer Theatre. Whether you fancy the limelight or prefer hanging out backstage; CDG will nurture your raw talent and provide great opportunities for you. Rehearsals traditionally Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
– No time to commit to productions / rehearsals? Why not become a patron? Patrons of CDG pay just £10 per year, have their name included in the programmes, receive quarterly copies of ‘stage whispers’, are the first to hear about upcoming productions and have exclusive events presented to them such as a special patrons night performance of summer theatre (which was free of charge in 2016) and our annual patrons night knees up in January at the Coleshill Hotel where you can enjoy entertainment from CDG, a two course meal and a disco for just £15pp
– Come along to our productions and events, such as our Summer Theatre programme:
‘Thank You For Protesting’ by Paul Adam Levy. A quick fire , satirical play on the subject of a citizen’s right to protest when the government takes it upon themselves to replace ‘things’ with other ‘things’, when no one wanted the ‘things’ changed in the first place!
‘Black Lace’ by Trish Hartop. Angela finds a pair of black lacy panties in Jeffrey’s briefcase and believes he must be having an affair. She asks her friend, Carol to keep an eye on things while she is away and Carol see’s a young woman arrive.Is it his mistress?
*13th July only* Alas, Dear Reader by Valerie Maskell. Tyrannized by Mr Bristow, the female members of his household are horrified to hear he has retired to devote his time to them. Agnes and Lucy doctor his medicine; Dora hunts for a pair of scissors while Hattie disappears upstairs with her melted wax doll. In the midst of all this Mr Bristow dies inexplicably of heart failure
Summer Theatre is on at Fillongley Village Hall on Friday 7th July
Nether Whitacre Village Hall on Saturday 8th July and Coleshill Town Hall on Thursday 13th July, curtains up at 7:30pm
Tickets available from Coleshill Library, Gascoignes, Hurley Post Office or via the ticket hotline: 07899284594.
All Tickets just £5
Follow us on Facebook ‘Coleshill Drama Group’ or visit our website www.coleshilldrama.org.uk
Many thanks for your continued support.
Publicity Representative of Coleshill Drama Group Committee.